Invited Virtual Presentations
Invited Virtual Presentations
- “Advice for Students Interested in Conducting Research in Geoenvironmental Engineering.” Zoom Meeting with International Attendees, December 21, 2020. [YouTube Video]
- “Sustainability Assessment of Various Remediation Alternatives for Contaminated Lake Sediments: Case Study”, 5th Annual Live Streaming Geo-Institute Web Conference, ASCE Geoenvironmental Engineering Technical Committee, December 8, 2020.
- “Use of Life Cycle Assessment to Promote Sustainable Construction Materials and Buildings.” Training Program on Sustainable Materials & Resilient Buildings: Philosophy, Design, Implementation, and Performance, Kakatiya Institute of Technology & Science, Warangal, India, November 24, 2020.
- “Geoenvironmental Engineering: Challenges and Opportunities.” Workshop to Commemorate the 50th Anniversary of PPGEC, Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS), Porto Alegre, Brazil, November 12, 2020. [YouTube Video]
- “Innovative Cover System for Zero Emissions at Landfills.” ENGEO Incorporated, San Jose, CA, Webinar, October 27, 2020.
- “Quantitative Sustainability Assessment of Various Remediation Alternatives for Contaminated Lake Sediments: Case Study.” AEHS 36th Annual International Conference on Soils, Sediments, Water, and Energy, October 21, 2020.
- Online International STC under TEQIP-III: Sustainable, Resilient and Smart Built Infrastructure in Developing Countries, Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar – 144011, Punjab, India, October 20-24, 2020.
- Advancing Sustainability Objectives Via Resiliency Planning & Engineering.” Online Seminar on “Science and Technology from the Perspective of Sustainable Development,” University of Passo Fundo, Brazil, October 16, 2020. [YouTube Video]
- “Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering Research: Relevant to Mining Industry.” International Webinar on “Opportunities for Higher Education and Research in Mining Engineering & Interdisciplinary Areas”, Dept. of Mining Engineering, NITK, Surathkal, India, September 25, 2020. [YouTube Video]
- “Walk the Talk: Quantifying Sustainability in Engineering Projects.” National Online Faculty Development Program on Sustainable Engineering, Department of Civil Engineering, Sree Vidyanikethan Engineering College, Tirupati, India, August 27, 2020. [YouTube Video]
- “Sustainable and Resilient Civil Infrastructure: Future Reimagined.” 3rd International Conference on Trends and Recent Advances in Civil Engineering (TRACE), Department of Civil Engineering, Amity School of Engineering & Technology, Amity University Uttar Pradesh, Noida, India, August 20, 2020.
- “Career Opportunities in Civil Engineering.” Lovely Professional University Punjab, India, August 10, 2020. [YouTube Video]
- “Redevelopment of Contaminated Sites.” Indo-USA Faculty Development Program, Geotechnics for Infrastructure Development, CoE/IGS Pune, India, August 9, 2020.
- “Chicago, USA: A Model City for Sustainable Infrastructure and Environment.” Webinar, NRI Institute of Technology, AP, India, July 17, 2020.